Purpose of collecting your personal data
We may collect some of your personal data in several different ways and use it for a number for below-mentioned purposes:
To track our website access:
In general, you can visit pansoft-tech.com on the internet. Our web servers or Affiliates who provide analytics and performance enhancement services may collect:
– IP addresses,
– operating system details,
– browsing details,
– device and connectivity details, and/or
– language settings.
This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and similar information.
Pansoft uses this information to measure the site usage, improve the content, ensure safety and security, and enhance the performance and user experience of the website.
We may also obtain data from third parties including:
– Social networks, when you grant permission to us to access your data on one or more networks through our website.
– Service providers, who help us to determine a location based on your IP address to customize offerings and content to your location.
– Partners with whom we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities.
To address your queries, support, and contact requests:
If you contact us with queries, requests for more information about initiatives or products, or other generic support inquiries, we may need to process personal data about you such as:
– personal and contact details, like full name, company, and role, email and address,
– demographic data,
– qualifications and profession, and/or
– the content of your messages to us.
For information about managing your contact data, email subscriptions, and promotional communications, please use the contact us form on pansoft-tech.com where you had given your Personal data.
How we will keep your information safe:
We have put in place appropriate technical, organizational, and security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.